- Integrity patched all its servers with secure versions of OpenSSL immediately on April 8, when knowledge about the exploit started to spread.
- New OpenVPN configuration files, containing newly generated server keys and certificates, will be available for download for Bahnhof customers from the support pages of Bahnhof. All customers are urged to download and install them.
- Developers of OpenVPN client software (such as Tunnelblick for Mac or OpenVPN for Windows) have released patched versions. Make sure to update and use the latest version.
- Bahnhof customers can generate a new password for Integrity via the customer login page, Mina sidor, although this is of minor importance from a security perspective.
- A 50 % increase of Integrity VPN capacity is installed by technicians right now. Surf Like Them!
hi im running linux ubuntu 12.04 and cant get the new configuration to work with openvpn the old still works just telling you guys so you know tested the new configuration on my laptop to that runs gnome linux 14.04 still dosnt work plss look in to this there are mor linux users then you know 🙂
well i figured out a easy whay to get you new opvn file to work with linux on ubuntu anyways you dont use the grafikal gui you go to the terminal and cd in to map where the configurations are then type sudo openvpn –config file.ovpn hope this helps others that have the same problem that i had with the gui interface of openvpn on ubuntu linux