Integrity VPN brings online Security, Privacy and Liberty to the general public. It is run by some of the most well-known Internet liberty advocates in Sweden.
Let us give you an example.
Open Access WiFi networks are great. Sometimes you don’t even need a password to surf. Just let your iPad find the network in a café and off you go!
Regular surfing – anyone can eavesdrop on you:
Well, there are snoopers out there:
- The cool guy with a laptop can easily record what you are doing, steal passwords and identities. Maybe you even connected to a copy-cat café network. Set up by him?
- Even the café itself might listen to your Internet traffic and log what you are doing. In fact they may have to do this by law depending on country.
- And what ISP does the café use to bring you out on the net? It will log your connection and it may block or filter sites.
Integrity VPN – no one can see your traffic:
Integrity VPN gives you Security via an encrypted tunnel right through those obstacles all the way to Integrity’s own trusted and unfiltered Internet gateway. There the IP address that you were given when you accessed the net at the café is swapped for one provided by Integrity VPN. Privacy is guaranteed through a no-logging policy. The gateway is located in The Kingdom of Sweden for maximum Liberty.
No matter where you access the Internet, when you connect to Integrity.st a private tunnel is created from your smartphone, tablet or computer to Integrity VPN’s Internet Gateway. This tunnel is encrypted and leads straight through your normal internet access network.
To repeat, Integrity VPN gives you
- Security – Encrypted tunnel all the way to Integrity’s trusted Internet gateway
- Privacy – Internet presence with guaranteed privacy
- Liberty – Unfiltered Internet experience
We offer two different kind of VPN technologies: OpenVPN and PPTP. Basically, they do the same thing, but have different strengths – or weaknesses.
Let us tell you immediately that OpenVPN is the current preferred VPN solution for security-conscious users. It however requires downloading, installation and configuration of OpenVPN client software on your terminal (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet).
PPTP is an older VPN protocol with one major benefit: It is widely implemented in almost every operating system. No extra software installation is needed in general. You just type in your username and password and off you go. If you need strong encryption for you connection, do use OpenVPN. If you are mostly interested in swapping your IP-number, then PPTP is an easy way. Although encrypted, it is considered unsafe.
Note: Integrity VPN is not a substitute for a regular Internet connection. You must first access the Internet from your own computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone via e.g. your normal home ISP, a WiFi network in a café, hotel or an airport or via your mobile phone carrier. Once up and running in the regular way you connect through Integrity VPN and enjoy the Security, Privacy and Liberty that comes with our service.